December 10, 2010

up in the air in San Francisco


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Some days on my approach into San Francisco I'll touch down briefly at the Marina Green to soak up the mood of the City.   Much of the City is just on the other side of this hill.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

No, these aren't airplanes flying around near Broadway and Columbus, they're flying books.   At night the translucent books are illuminated from within.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

San Francisco is the great melting-pot, but that is not to say that each ethnic group doesn't hold on to some of it's traditional styles -- like architecture.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

No comments:

 
under construction