May 08, 2011

pray for moody skies at Nicasio, California 94946


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The thing with the lake at Nicasio is it's unpredictability. But it gives up photographs fairly easily -- and the secret is simple -- just BE there.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Of course, I guess this might involve having to tell your employer that you'll be "in" when you can make it -- generally "later".



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Of course you might find that you are running low on cash after your employer lets you "go" -- but lets face facts; either we start robbing banks or we're not going to be able to get that new camera body that is due out later this year.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Being "Mother's Day" and all, maybe I should do what my mother would have advised -- to "pray" about the conditions above Nicasio Lake.

Dear Lord, please cast some drama over the lake at Nicasio.
Some almighty clouds would be nice. New camera body too! Amen.


Hi Mom -- love you -- wherever you are... Send money.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

No comments:

 
under construction