May 31, 2011

early morning, Northbeach, S.F.


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The Graffeo Coffee Roasting Company keeps this oversized but un-real cup of 'jo on display -- just for me so I can shoot it early on Sunday mornings when they're closed. I've never been able to pass up a snap, and don't worry -- I usually tote my own paper cup of 7-11's finest.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Upper Grant Street is a bit under-the-radar, but finding music is easy at any time other than 7AM. Yawn...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Upper Grant Street also has what look like hospitable-looking restaurants.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Memories from the past. Yep, flashbacks from that last acid trip linger on.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

That's my Northbeach in San Francisco. I'll leave the lights on for you.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

4 comments:

Tomate Farcie said...

oh wow, I was looking at these posters and scratching my head a little. Then I saw the dates. Pfewww...

photowannabe said...

Love the dawn shot with Coit Tower and the light.
Great shadows and angles in the first shot of the coffee cup.
Well actually I like them all!
Have a great week Don.

AphotoAday said...

Thanks TOMATO and PHOTOWANNABE SUE -- your input is always appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Have to say I always love food photos! I really like your first photo in this post!

 
under construction