May 14, 2011

looking around, low


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'm 63 now, but I can clearly remember being 6.3 out in the garden playing with my cars and trucks and bulldozers. Everything was on a rather small scale, and very close to the earth. It was a different world.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I should have done a bit of forward planning, but this morning I realized I had no worthwhile shots to go with the fern shot above. I had to go back two or three weeks to find this -- I guess it will do the job.

So, it's only two photos today. I don't mean to short-change you folks but this is all I've got for you today.

I'm about to head out in search of photos -- wish me luck.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It - and THEY - did the job. Why add more? These two are gorgeous.

AphotoAday said...

Thank you, JENNIFER, for the nice compliment.
And yes, I agree -- sometimes less is more.

 
under construction