May 04, 2011

Church of the Assumption, Tomales, California


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh I'm no Catholic -- I belong to the Church of the Gooey Death -- but I've always been fascinated with the artifacts of Catholics -- they've got some good ones. A more beautiful Mary would be hard to find.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So, whenever I'm heading up Highway-One along side of Tomales Bay, I generally stop at the Church of the Assumption to see what type of vibes our beloved Mary is putting out that particular day.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Mary was kind and helped children with their lessons. Apparently...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Baby Jesus here needs a new arm and probably a slathering of sun-screen, but every mother knows that a good dose of Vitamin-D rich sunlight is good for the soul. Amen...



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

No comments:

 
under construction