August 21, 2010

more from Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Laugh if you wish, but back in the '60's we used the word "groovy" interchangeably with "o.k.".   Being "in the groove" was the place to be.

So just possibly that's the source of my affinity to the "groovy" waters of the Lagunitas Creek.   Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh, what a "rush"...   These fast waters are a real "mind trip", man...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And here -- gather a bit of "galactic energy" from this colorful display.

"Peace be with you", brothers...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

I used to have a huge crush on a guy who actually DOES say groovy...and he's like 21. :P So, I guess I can't laugh, since groovy is not yet dead.

photowannabe said...

Totally Cool.
My slang dates me I'm afraid.

Kim Herrington said...

These are some really swank photos.

 
under construction