August 01, 2010

it's Sunday -- this must be San Francisco


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'm afraid that San Francisco's Chinatown is about as close as I'm ever going to get to the "real" China.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But that's where I'm headed -- just as soon as I finish this blog foolishness.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

If I get over to "The City" before 8AM on Sundays I can easily find a free parking spot in Northbeach.   Chinatown ain't far.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'll send you a postcard...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

This must be The Food Network..Chinese style.

Civic Center said...

Chinatown IS part of the "real" China. There's nothing even remotely inauthentic about the place which is probably what draws you to it.

AphotoAday said...

HI PHOTOWANNABE SUE, Yeah, she's probably just as animated as Rachel Ray...
and thanks SF MIKE for making that point...

 
under construction