August 07, 2010

foggy morning on the Sky Trail


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Compared to the miserable weather large parts of the country are having right now, I shouldn't be complaining. But we are into our typical summer weather patten -- where we are blanketed with high and low clouds at night, and then those clouds slowly peel-back at some point in the morning, revealing clear skies towards the afternoon.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So, on Thursday I went in search of the clearing sky -- often it clears earlier in some spots than others.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Slowly I began to realize that the fog was probably NEVER going to peel-back, and I would just have to work with it.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh by the way, Folks, this blog needs your help!

The number of visitors to AphotoAday seems to be slowly spiraling-down and I need YOU to alert your friends to stop by each day for the very best in photo mischief.

On weekends my "stats" sink extra low, but of course everybody is outside playing. Me too...

But I implore you -- just remember to mention AphotoAday while you're typing out that next text message or email. Give Aunt Harriet a call and point her in my direction. Spread the word, please, folks...



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Don't know why the numbers are falling. Your blog is one of the best around. Love your chatty prose and the pictures are prize winners.
Sue

 
under construction