August 10, 2010

an early morning feast in Northbeach


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Diners beware -- be careful ordering your drinks very, very dry; or this is what might arrive at your table.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Travel plans to Italy on hold?   No problem -- just take a stroll down San Francisco's Columbus Avenue.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Need to wash up before dinner?   Hey, no problem -- water is cheap.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And now that your hands are wet you can dry them off with one of these perfectly rolled napkins.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

These are one of my favorite types of photos that you do. The still lifes really pop. The pitcher is one of the best..no the silverware wrapped, no the overturned goblet......
You know what I'm going to say
(:0)

 
under construction