August 02, 2010

Montbretia (or) Crocosmia


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Imagine my delight when I found this bright display of my favorite wildflower, Montbretia (also known as Crocosmia or Shooting Stars), growing proudly along the banks of my favorite creek -- the mighty Lagunitas.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Here, have a closer view.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Here, be my guest -- pause and reflect in a shiny pool of water.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Another series that just makes me say Ahhh. Good stuff Don.

vidaguevra said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

kellybrook said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

 
under construction