January 26, 2011

S.F., the part that is not so pretty


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Okay, okay, these aren't the pretty pictures I normally show.   I suppose you may have thought that the cheese was sliding off my cracker...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...




click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

...



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

5 comments:

Hooly said...

lol, yes, I thought something had gone horribly wrong! Those seedy pics seemed vulgar and unnecessary to me. But later I realized they may have been intriguing had I seen them elsewhere. I hope you enjoyed your dalliance.

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Well, I happened to like that series very much. I think a once a week dose of cheese-slippin' is in order.

Emmy said...

True, this was much grittier than what you normally post, but I think sometimes, it's good to look at the darker side of things...and you managed to capture it in such a way that it STILL looks impresive and artistic!

AphotoAday said...

Thanks EVERYBODY for understanding and not being too hard on me. Tomorrow I'm going to show some murals from the Mission District of San Francisco, and then I'll get back to some prettier stuff.
Best regards, Don and Kitty

Luz said...

Que crativo!

 
under construction