January 24, 2011

rounding 'em up at Rodeo Beach


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Yesterday when I chose this shot for the banner I had a sinking feeling that I didn't have any other photos to go with it, as this was just about the only potential "keeper" that resulted from Wednesday's trip to Rodeo Beach.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

So yesterday afternoon, an hour or two before sunset I dashed down to Rodeo Beach to see if I could find anything to go with my splash photo from Wednesday.   Donald Kinney, on assignment, so to speak...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Besides surfing or beach strolling, the other popular sport at Rodeo Beach is sunset and wave watching.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The might of a splash mixing with the warmth of the sunset.
A truly coastal experience.



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Nice. They almost look like volcano eruptions. I haven't been out shooting for so long. Have no idea what I will put up for ABC Wednesday. Something way back in the archives I guess.
Too much crazy Life going on right now.
So enjoy coming here. Its a breath of fresh air.

Marvin said...

Nice work capturing the energy of the waves. Sunset and wave watching sounds good to me.

Scott Law said...

Love splashing water on rocks. The last two were the best for me.

 
under construction