July 24, 2009

Green Gulch Farm, part 2


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

At Green Gulch Farm visiting dignitaries can start their journey at the prayer temples and meeting halls of the Zen Center, then take a walk outside -- down through the flower gardens, continue by the vegetable farm, past a few horses, and along a short path to Muir Beach and the Pacific Ocean beyond.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

If I had to take a quiz in flower identification later on today I would flunk 'fer sure, thumbs down...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This fellow has been propagating seeds for a while now, and he has the technique down.   I'm pretty sure he was planting lettuces.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Backside of a flower and backside of a bee...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And I thought, since I showed a photo yesterday of her on a brief break, I would show a photo today of her being highly industrious.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Identified or not, the flowers are wonderful. I especially like the "backsides" photo because of the contrasting colors.

Tomate Farcie said...

Great series! I love the shot of the hands working in the dirt for some reason.

 
under construction