February 04, 2009

strictly downtown


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

It was quite a while ago, but I remember when San Francisco visitors, even the bums, wore suits...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I've always thought of San Francisco as a city with a message...   My own interpretation of the message is "to hell with everybody else", but maybe that's just my dark side showing...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Donald, every time I visit your site I am struck by how very different our worlds are.. Great and intimidating images..even without your interpretation..lol

Tomate Farcie said...

I think you're right about that message.

 
under construction