February 23, 2009

Chinatown specials


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

It's difficult to pass by a Chinatown pastry shop without stopping to admire the goods...   I think the next time I'm over there I'm going to go in and buy some of these sesame bread-balls -- or whatever they call them...   For something baked, I've never been able to figure out how they get them to come out so round...

And of course, along with my sesame bread-ball, I'm going to need one of those Chinese Coolie hats -- should fit my pointed little head just fine...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney





SPECIAL EDITION
First, make sure your sound isn't turned way up, then
mouse-over keys for somewhat esoteric sounds --
or click on key to repeat 3 times...
Keys are draggable to the right side to create key combinations.




CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are quite perfect, aren't they - not a seed seems out of place. A "sweet" mystery of life, no doubt. I wonder if they deliver...

Tomate Farcie said...

The little sesame balls are actually not bad at all. They grow on you! I never noticed these hats on anyone, though. Must be for the tourists?

 
under construction