February 25, 2009

our feathered friends


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

With oil spills, polution, and fluctuations in the food supply, being a bird or duck can't be the easiest job on the planet...   But if I had to wear feathers I think a perfect place to live would be the Marin Headlands, within spitting distance of the Golden Gate Bridge.


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

Tomate Farcie said...

There was a cool article about birding in the San Francisco Bay Area in the Chronicle the other day. Here you go, if I did the HTML right:

San Francisco is a bird watcher's paradise

Louise said...

I think you're right. How fun to fly through the spray of waves breaking on the rocks!

photowannabe said...

A perfect smorgesbord for our feathered friends.

photowannabe said...

Yeh Don, I'm sorry to say both Hubby and I are in the clutches of the Flu. its miserable and the main reason I haven't been blogging for days. It takes all my energy to just sit here and type. So....I think I've had enough and will go and just veg in my favorite chair. I liked your use of "F's" in your comment. It gave me a much needed smile.

 
under construction