April 27, 2008

Heather Wilcoxon's art car


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Yes, folks, it's Heather Wilcoxon's art car, permanently "parked" at Galilee Harbor, Sausaltio -- stuffed-in and stuck-on with every goofy little kid's toy imaginable...


Henry Wilcoxon is one of the actors that Cecil B. de Mille made famous back in the '30's in films like Cleopatra and The Ten Commandments.   All dressed up and painted, he made a convincing Indian.   Heather, who I knew years ago, is one of Henry's daughters.


CLICK to visit the now clickable Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


2 comments:

Melinda said...

they remind me of the Eye Spy books. very cool looking.

Tomate Farcie said...

Oh, my!! There are a couple of similar vehicles around Berkeley, I think. I've seen one with a bunch of legs sticking up on the roof, and others with shells...

I can only imagine how long it takes to get a vehicle all decorated, like that.

Great, colorful shots!

 
under construction