April 25, 2008

fountain in Sausalito


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This is the often photographed fountain in Plaza Vina Del Mar, Sausalito, just catty-corner across the bay from San Francisco.

Here's a few more shots:

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney



CLICK to visit the now clickable Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.

announcing my newly re-designed collection:  
CLICK for what I call my BIG site



Your comments are invited and welcome.


5 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Really interesting photo of the fountain.. I see deer coming.. always the nature freak, I can't wait to hear the story there.. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Very well captured the fountains's splash! Especially the second photo is very beautiful to me! :)

Greetings from Istanbul,

Tomate Farcie said...

I like No. 4 with the water in permanent suspension like that. Great shots!

sattvicwarrior said...

brilliant brilliant brilliant . i KNOW the fountain well . my FIRST painting of palm trees was from that park.
your capture of the fountain is a TOTAL rebirth in vision . .
bravo to you

Marvin said...

I really like what you've done with the water in these photos. No. 1 is my favorite. There's something about the pedestal profile and splashing water that attracts my attention.

 
under construction