December 28, 2011

world behind glass


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

My good buddy Jan Bell emailed me yesterday suggesting I adjust the color of the tablecloth--my camera's white-balance settings didn't match the conditions. I shot through a heavy glass window with a color of it's own. Click to see uncorrected version from yesterday
This is looking into the window (in pre-dawn darkness) of the new and very elegant looking Epic RoastHouse, within spitting distance of the Bay Bridge.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Fashion, through a closed store window.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Finery that is WAY beyond MY pay-grade...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Wedding dress in Chinatown. A captive subject for the camera.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

2 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

I couldn't tell much difference between the two. What do I know?

Tomate Farcie said...

Love the pearl shot and the glass shot, but especially the pearl shot. How do you manage to get past the reflection? All (or most) of my window shots show a degree of reflection.

 
under construction