December 06, 2011

Changing of the Guard


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Sinbad's Dad has provided a great title for this composite image--"Changing of the Guard". But I'm not exactly sure of the dynamics of the changing process going on here. To me it looked like bird "B" was being more than a little bit rude about muscling-in on bird "A"'s territory.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Bird "A". Proudly guarding the sunrise--about two minutes before bird "B" arrived.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Now, I can't exactly tell which bird this is. Could be "M" or maybe even "T".
I just don't know... So difficult to tell at a distance.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction