December 16, 2011

vantage point on Petaluma to Marshall Road


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

When we are just too socked-in with fog here in Marin County, my newest trick is to check on the fog in Sonoma County from a vantage point on Petaluma to Marshall Road.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And gosh, I think I like this example even better. That critter (and the fog) was being exceptionally obliging for my camera.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Marin and Sonoma Counties. Here we are again looking down on the obscured county dividing lines.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Reflective trees at "The Cheese Factory" in West Marin on the return trip.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction