December 18, 2011

early morning adventure


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Looks like I might have a new favorite spot under Highway One-Oh-One on the shores of Richardson Bay. Location; roughly between Mill Valley and Sausalito. Stand-by, because there are fine views of "The City" in this area also.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I suppose this fellow would say that the only way to see Richardson Bay is to paddle it's perimeter in a kayak. Richardson Bay is a quiet fingerling of San Francisco Bay.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Earlier Friday morning I had been visiting another favorite spot at Fort Baker, south of Sausalito. I'm sometimes a busy little beaver in the morning...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Nice, nice, nice Don.
Love the early morning stillness of The City and the kayak-er.
Good stuff to start my morning.

 
under construction