December 15, 2011

the sun knows a few good tricks


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Late Tuesday afternoon I wondered if I could find any more gold at the far end of Rodeo beach.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I came home with some "gold" in my shoes, only to find the next morning that it wasn't gold at all, but mere sand.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Same beach. From 180 degrees in the other direction the view is golden.
I guess it's all in the way we look at it...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And if we were looking for answers, we probably could ask this surfer dude.


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

1 comment:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

You got a "wow" out of me today and it isn't just because I may be in the Christmasy giving spirit either.

 
under construction