December 19, 2011

adventure on a Saturday morning


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Saturday held great promise. She shined a vivid light on the day.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

But the days of the week are pretty much a blur. It's been a long time since pay-day so specific days seem to matter little to me anymore. The sun will rise--obscured or bold--and I will do my best, regardless of the day, to be there and to vacuum up the colors, if any. Really, I am a lucky guy!



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And when the colors seem to need just a little bit more, I'm there with a bag of tricks. The sky had a pinkish tone, but yes, I am easily amused...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction