March 31, 2009

San Francisco designs


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'm not sure if this restaurant, on Broadway near Larkin, is still in business -- but they probably have the most beautiful and interesting engraved doors I've seen in a long time...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Early Sunday morning I took a stroll along the upper-class shops on Union Street.   Someone is VERY good with a pair of scissors...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And if money is no object, shopping for clothes on Union Street is the place to do it.   Like they say -- "if you need to know the price, you probably can't afford it"...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

Louise said...

That would be a dangerous place for me. I hate shopping, but if I see something I really like, I don't care how much it costs. (OK, I might, but since I never shop, when I do, I allow myself some leeway at times.) It's one of the reasons I don't go shopping. That paper cutting is incredible!

Tomate Farcie said...

Nice patterns.

What is the name of the restaurant with the engraved door, do you know?

Just came up for air for 5 minutes. Not much time to check blogs lately! :(

AphotoAday said...

HI LOUISE -- Yep, I'm the same way... When I make up my mind that I really want something I get it no matter if I can afford it or not... Lately I've been using the excuse that "it's a reward for being such a good boy", although I haven't, and the reward system certainly wasn't the way I was raised...

marc aurel said...

I've left you an award on my blog!

 
under construction