March 26, 2009

dinnertime in Bolinas


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh yum -- crab for dinner...   Where's my bib?



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And yes, it happens -- it's all a natural part of the food chain.

I snapped these photos on Tuesday out at Bolinas -- a quiet and rather secretive town on the coast -- where the cycle of life goes on...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

Louise said...

The seagull with the crab reminds me of Finding Nemo. (I have young children.) Seems like a giant dinner for such a small bird!

And at least we have vultures and other carrion eaters to clean up the messes out there!

photowannabe said...

Wow, those are amazing shots Don.
Sometimes its hard to see the natural cycle of life but that vulture is cleaning up the area too.

Stacey Olson said...

a very important part of nature indeed...

 
under construction