March 30, 2009

afternoon at China Camp


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Spring...   The sun goes a bit higher and the shadows get a bit shorter...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The Douglas Irises put on an art show...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And the California Poppies pop...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

6 comments:

photowannabe said...

Nice, nice, nice. love the shadow and the iris. You always capture the essence of photography.

Deborah Godin said...

Those shadows are so real-looking I think I'd almost expect to feel bumps driving down that road!

AphotoAday said...

THANKS PHOTOWANNASUE AND DEBORAH,
I really appreciate your comments -- I guess I shouldn't be so dependent on them, but a little encouragement goes a long way...

Louise said...

Ok, I am SO into flowers and love the flower shots. They are very well done. But that tree shadow is not just my favorite in this post, but my favorite in a lot of posts, from a lot of blogs. It puts me in mind of some Van Gogh (I think). It is WONDERFUL!

Tomate Farcie said...

Wow!!!! Nice!! That tree shot is wonderful, most original!!

AphotoAday said...

HELLO EVERYBODY --
Yup, I like the tree shadow photo too -- I could tell I kind of liked it the minute I shot it... I may have to take some blue out of the shadow when I go to print it... Doesn't look quite right to me as it is now...

 
under construction