March 07, 2009

lets go to San Francisco


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Who doesn't love San Francisco?



It's a great place to get happy...


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And the views are dramatic...


Don't Worry, Be Happy
From the Movie "Cocktails"
Performed by Bobby
McFerrin


Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it
note for note
Don't worry be happy
In every life we have some trouble

When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy......


Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed

Don't worry, be happy
The land lord say your rent is late
He may
have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy
Lood at me I am happy
Don't
worry, be happy
Here I give you my phone number
When you worry call me

I make you happy
Don't worry, be happy
Ain't got no cash, ain't got
no style
Ain't got not girl to make you smile
But don't worry be happy

Cause when you worry
Your face will frown
And that will bring
everybody down
So don't worry, be happy (now).....

There is this
little song I wrote
I hope you learn it note for note
Like good little
children
Don't worry, be happy
Listen to what I say
In your life
expect some trouble
But when you worry
You make it double
Don't
worry, be happy......
Don't worry don't do it, be happy
Put a smile on
your face
Don't bring everybody down like this
Don't worry, it will soon
past
Whatever it is
Don't worry, be happy




CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Funny words. I heard the song a million times but never heard all the words before.
Love the touristy shots of my favorite City.

Louise said...

I need to go back. I was only there when I was 16. It was so foggy we couldn't see the Golden Gate as we crossed it. And we were only passing through. I just remember liking the rows of VERY EXPENSIVE town houses!

Tomate Farcie said...

The GG bridge is usually hiding in the fog, that's part of the charm! ;)

And here is another original shot of our beloved bridge. Well done!

I know it's silly but whenever I see these red buses come down the street, I waive at the tourists on the upper deck...

 
under construction