July 27, 2010

Sweet Bobby McGee


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

After shooting this fine old truck -- I don't know the make or year -- I thought could do no other than to paste-in the entire lyrics to Sweet Booby McGee. Lots of LA LA LAs and DE DE DEs...

Fortunately, I've (((temporarily))) returned to my senses so I won't suffer you through the lyrics. You can play the videos should you be in the mood.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

CLICK for some great old photos of Janice, and of course, a borrowed ride with Bobby McGee.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK for Kyle White busting out the tune with the greatest of ease.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK for Pink getting in on the act.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Love them all Don but I like the last one especially.
The angle and composition are terrific. You always take someting with just a different twist.
Rust is great!!
LaLaLa
DaDaDA Da

Tomate Farcie said...

Aww... that poor little truck needs tender loving care. Can you imagine what it'd look like, restored?! *sigh*

MELI. said...

the rusty paint textures in that truck are pretty wicked :D

 
under construction