July 11, 2010

4 faces of the Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

After hundreds of little trips out to my beloved Lagunitas Creek, I have finally concluded that her moods and beauty is very similar to a woman -- not that (((sadly, boo-hoo))) I have much experience or expertise with the subject.

Face #1 -- she is a smooth operator. Oh, in the '60's we would have called her "groovy".



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Face #2 -- she can bounce and reflect all sorts of shades and colors. Sometimes subdued and other times wild. Again, I don't have much experience, but from what I've read it's probably best to just go with the flow.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Face #3 is full of energy. Her exuberance is infectious. Sometimes all she wants to do is dance.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Face #4 is a spilling over of love and compassion -- from one level to another. Lots of bubbles and noise. Rumble rumble. She just never stops...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Donald, I think you've gotten a pretty good picture of your river woman (both photography, and mapping out her personality). Yes, I would say she sounds like some other women I know ;)

photowannabe said...

Very poetic there Don.
I think you did a pretty good job of describing women.
Always fun to come and see where you are going with your photos.

 
under construction