July 15, 2010

Haight Ashbury, San Francisco, California


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

When people envision the Haight I suppose they don't realize that there is a LOT of very fine and well maintained Victorian architecture in this area.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

It boggles my mind -- the amount of work craftsmen and designers put into these homes. They must have cost a bloody fortune, even in those days.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Party supply headquarters. 'Nuff said...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Bargains on Buddhas.   Hey, come on Buddha -- lets get it on!


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Wonderful pictures! I'm always just blown away by your art! Can't wait until tomorrow ;)

photowannabe said...

Amazing architecture. It boggles my mind too.

 
under construction