July 07, 2010

an old dairy farm


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh, I suppose before long all food and fiber will be grown in a factory setting. The worst-case scenario might be that these wonderful old barns and ranch buildings will only be a memory. Sooooo; snap, snap, snap...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

If possible, I think I would pack this whole farm off to the Antiques Road Show. 'Fer sure, they would appraise it at the highest value because of the lovely patina -- so fortunate that nobody has ever tried to clean it.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The Leaning Silo of Lakeville -- definite potential for a tourist attraction. And that's how we do it in America -- we just loop a cable around it and anchor the poor old silo to something solid. American ingenuity -- works for me...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And quick, somebody -- give the Modern Museum of Art a call -- lets get those hoity-toity art lovers out into the countryside, where the real art is!


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

MELI. said...

Isuper love that sonoma sign you have on the banner! :D
this countryside is killing me <3 i hearts ;D

photowannabe said...

Wow, love the artsy wood. These are winners in my book.

 
under construction