January 10, 2009

more streaming sunlight


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, fog is usually never more than a whisp and a breeze away...   But some places are foggier than others -- this particular spot on Mount Tamalpais, near the intersection of Ridgecrest Boulevard and Fairfax-to-Bolinas Road, always wins the coveted "Fog-Prize", hands down...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

photowannabe said...

Looks like a pastel drawing. I love the smeary effect the fog gives and the silhouette of the trees.

Tomate Farcie said...

Hard to tell which one I like better, between yesterday's and today's. Maybe this one because the light seems to play some kind of criss-cross game between the trees. Well done! (And by the way, I had to laugh when I saw the banner! A 'certain blogger we know' is going to get a kick out of that one Monday morning! ;)

Marvin said...

For what it's worth: I like this photo better than yesterday's because it's a little less defused and includes more streaming, beaming, raying light.

AphotoAday said...

THANKS ALL,
AND MARVIN, THANKS FOR THE INPUT ON WHICH ONE YOU LIKED BETTER... APPRECIATED...

BEST REGARDS, DON

 
under construction