January 07, 2009

Chinese checkers


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


I'm sure this game has a more precise name than Chinese Checkers, but at the moment that's about all I have.

I found it interesting how they place the pieces on the intersections of the squares, not inside them -- I wonder why...

San Francisco's Portsmouth Square is the place to be if you're feeling lucky on a Sunday afternoon.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

marc aurel said...

relieved that you got off the Dalai Lama bashing guy

Marvin said...

The game is undoubtedly more complicated than I could ever figure out.

Tomate Farcie said...

That square is always packed, every single day.

 
under construction