January 07, 2009

Chinese checkers

click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I'm sure this game has a more precise name than Chinese Checkers, but at the moment that's about all I have.

I found it interesting how they place the pieces on the intersections of the squares, not inside them -- I wonder why...

San Francisco's Portsmouth Square is the place to be if you're feeling lucky on a Sunday afternoon.

CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

Your comments are invited and welcome.


marc aurel said...

relieved that you got off the Dalai Lama bashing guy

Marvin said...

The game is undoubtedly more complicated than I could ever figure out.

Tomate Farcie said...

That square is always packed, every single day.

under construction