January 05, 2009

message in Chinatown


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

God bless free speech -- whether it makes any sense or not...

This man definitely has a few messages he wants to put forth -- but rather than shout and bother people, he just stands there on his little stepladder and says "Happy, Happy" to everybody who passes by...   Yesterday he was adding "Your Mommie" to "Happy, Happy"...   He sort of made it into a sweet little mantra -- "Happy, Happy, Your Mommie, Your Mommie Too"...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The two photos (above) were taken on Saturday, but the photo below was shot about a year and a half ago when the front of his sign had a slightly different message.   He's still wearing same shirt and hat, though (my type of guy)...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

chrome3d said...

His shirt looks clean (but unironed) so maybe he has many of those and it´s his "performance" suit?

AphotoAday said...

HI CHROME 3D
Thanks for the idea -- I should get some more shirts...

Tomate Farcie said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen this guy around before but not in a while. I like Frank Chu better, though ;)

Marvin said...

Good to be reminded that every culture has its whackos.

His shirt(s) photograph well.

 
under construction