November 27, 2008

more reflective water


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Kitty and I wish everybody a great Thanksgiving...

Kitty will be quite happy staying home -- her duty is to hold the couch down so it doesn't float away -- but I think I'll either head north towards Salt Point, or south toawrds the land of my youth -- the Monterey, Carmel, Big Sur area...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

A Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I hope you have a nice time where ever you end up.
Our 2 Granddaughters and hubby and I served dinner at a homeless shelter this year. It was a very gratifying thing to do. There were about 200 that came through the dooors. Many said how thankful they were for a warm meal and that we had taken time out to serve them.
I was impressed.

Anonymous said...

This photo is a masterpiece dear Donald! I'm late but I wish you anyway a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kerri Farley said...

I guess I'm a bit late in wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! How about a Happy 3rd Day of December.

This is one AWESOME shot! Takes my breath away!

 
under construction