September 13, 2013

"test of time" 13 of 30 - Winter vacation, Oregon, 1968


photo by Donald Kinney

The lure of Point Lobos and Big Sur had made a mess out of my community college grades, and I had no inkling of the path on which I would eventually be headed. This was an awkward time of my life--with the threat of being drafted looming over my head.

But in 1968, without responsibilities, a trip to Willamette Valley, Oregon, in the middle of Winter late 1967 or early 1968, seemed entirely appropriate.


CLICK for 40 photos on what I call my "big site"; photoarrow.com.
CLICK for "Photographing Marin County"; my Marin County exhibit.

1 comment:

Nancy Ewart said...

"Your" path was never going to be the straight and narrow- and we, your viewers - are the richer for it.

 
under construction