June 06, 2011

drama in the morning


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

A large morning cloud hanging over McNear's Point, just a bit south of China Camp on San Pablo Bay, the northern thumb of San Francisco Bay.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

A bird going who-knows-where -- but if I had to guess I'd say it would be on it's way to breakfast.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And WHO KNOWS what the sun might be up to behind these clouds. Shy or secretive -- I'm not sure which -- we haven't seen much of her in the past six months or so. I have moss beneath my nose and webs between my toes. When are we EVER going to get our Summer?



CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo.
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.

4 comments:

Don said...

Terrific cloud shots- especially that top one. Very dramatic!

Brad said...

Stunning photos, Don! Been awhile since I've been by..

photowannabe said...

Really stunning Don. You captured Drama completely.
I think they call the weather
Junuary.....

Civic Center said...

We ARE getting our Summer, though I guess Marin County isn't used to the Gloom of Summer quite like San Franciscans.

 
under construction