December 26, 2009

more from Webb Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I showed you the upper-part of Webb Creek a few days ago (((scroll down to posts on December 16th, 17th, 18th))), but on Thursday I explored the lower-part of Webb Creek.

It's a very remote spot on the coast, but getting there is easy -- it's about two miles south of Stinson Beach directly across from the Steep Ravine Environmental Center.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I've always subscribed to the ethic that someone with a camera really needs to be there when leaves are dropping.   D. Kinney, at your service.   Drop on, leaves...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And flow on, Webb Creek...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Wonderful texture and light. Beautiful landscape!!

Jane said...

More lovely nature shots. Very rich. Love the alder leaves near creek's edge!

 
under construction