December 15, 2009

The Curvy Building


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Oh, I suppose if I was a better reporter I'd be able to give you the name of this new curvy building at Folsom and Spear, but to me I will always know it as the Curvy Building.   I have other special names for other San Francisco buildings -- the new Air Purifier Building, the Juke Box Building, oh I suppose I could go on.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And it's probably good that I don't work in a building like this with so many windows -- all I would want to do would be to stare out of them and wish I was outside.   Before long I'm sure my employer would grant my wish and send me on my way.   Hasta la Vista, Don...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

6 comments:

photowannabe said...

Love the reflections and architectual detail. I think I would be looking out the windows all the time too.

AphotoAday said...

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT PHOTOWANNABE -- it was getting pretty quiet out here, but I know people have stuff to do this time of year...

Marcie said...

Love how you make these visual connections. Wonderful images!!

Jen said...

haha.. I like those descriptive names a lot more than the "corporate owner" name....

I miss having windows at work.

Tomate Farcie said...

I can relate. It's very difficult to not look outside the window.

Love the curvy windows.

Don't forget the Sharper-Image air freshener building by the bridge. What were they thinking, uh?

(yeah, blogs usually slow down considerably over the holidays)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3
completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then
most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price?

Kudos, I appreciate it!

Here is my blog Toenail Fungus

 
under construction