December 18, 2009

ferns, mosses, and their tree


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Ferns don't need a whole lot of soil, just a handy place to hang on.   The perfect place can be the side of a mossy tree.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

That's quite a tree, isn't it?   This is right along Webb Creek and the Steep Ravine (Dipsea) trail.


By the way, folks...
Last Saturday I updated what I call my "big site, www.photoarrow.com, so if you have some time to kill please swing by and take a look.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

1 comment:

Müge Tekil said...

Hello Donald! This is an impressive tree indeed! I've watched your videos with pleasure, now I see in real the world you show us through your photos. I've also visited the Big Site, all your photos are adorable and my favourite for now is No.6121.

Have a great weekend! Ciao! :-)

 
under construction