December 20, 2009

getting the Fairfax buzz


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Each Fairfax resident goes through about one sack of beans per year -- some more, some less.   It's definitely a wide-awake town for a sleepy little community.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And is there a clothing store on Earth that doesn't have a sale going on right now?   I'm pretty sure most people are wearing their clothes just a little bit longer these days.   (((I won't go into detail, but I would win the prize in the wearing them out department)))



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Hey, lets get stoned...   Lets everybody come over to Fairfax and get stoned.

Oh, did I mention that virtually everyone in Fairfax is stoned -- each in their own way?



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

O.k., here's what's playing at the Sleeping Lady for what's left of December.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

No comments:

 
under construction