December 13, 2009

drama at the bridge


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Occasionally I have to remind myself that people from all over the world come to look at our dramatic Golden Gate Bridge.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

And sometimes Mother Nature throws in a few puffy clouds to make the scene more interesting.


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Love the little birds in the water..and the dramatic bridge lighting is fantastic!!

AphotoAday said...

THANK YOU MARCIE -- I wondered if this microphone was still working...

photowannabe said...

Beautiful. Love the drama of the second shot.
Sorry I haven't been to anyones blog for several days. Life has just gotten in the way. Now I'm paying for it in catching up and the hours are flying by. Not good for the things I have to get done.

Tomate Farcie said...

Those are some shots, alright.

Too bad for me, my next post was going to be about the bridge. Oh, well, maybe I'll just link to your pics instead of posting my amateurish ones ;)

tangobaby said...

Donald, that vista in the first photo is gorgeous. Twin Peaks, the clouds AND the bridge. I will NEVER get tired of our bridge. NEVER.

 
under construction