August 10, 2012

the science of beauty


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Such a slave to gravity--such a rushing need to be at the lowest spot.
Sort of like Don and his couch...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I should know. Oh gosh, what were they saying on NOVA about color and insects? But yeah, if I were a bug, I'd probably make a bee-line for the pretty purple blossoms.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

My favorite Monbretia, a.k.a. Crocosmia... Oh, the countless hours I've spent studying it visually--never once wanting to crack a book.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Books and proper rules of science are fairly useless. They might say that gold on the surface of my beloved creek, the Lagunitas, is physically impossible. I would beg to disagree...


CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction