August 28, 2012

sunrise at China Camp, once again


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I don't think I ever made a conscious decision to start photographing sunrises, it is just one of those targets that draw me--like a flying insect to an outdoor lightbulb, so to speak. Zap...



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The scenery and atmospherics are nice, but birds are the icing on the cake.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

A zillion volunteer oats enthusiastically greet the big yellow ball as it pops up from beyond the horizon. Click...


CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

If I haven't said it before I'll say it now. Your sunrises are A+++ and 3 gold stars.
I especially like the last one with the volunteer oats.
That's a keeper.
Have a great day Don.

 
under construction