August 22, 2012

a steamy Alpine Lake on Mt. Tamalpais


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Some mornings the photographs come easier than on other days, and on Monday morning I wouldn't have been able to find a photograph if my life depended on it. I first checked the China Camp area but it was totally socked-in with fog, as was the Nicasio area. I finally pointed my vehicle towards my beloved Mount Tamalpais to see if she might be hiding something.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

To my delight, Mother Nature was putting on a bit of a light show, after all, she IS the master of atmospherics.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I was the only other human, with or without a camera, within miles...


CLICK for new slideshow on my "BIG" photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction