February 13, 2012

streaming sunlight, Mount Tamalpais


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

With some excess moisture in the air and an abundance of sunlight coming from just the right angle, conditions are right for a little bits, or whole gobs of streaming sunlight.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I like my streaming sunlight slathered on thick. Like buttered cinnamon toast--the way I used to make it.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Nooks and crannies for light to collect and spill through. Please pass me a paper towel before I make a mess.

Speaking of a mess, here's a YouTube video about Marin County, California in the 1970's, a time when most of us were overly concerned with self. The era was pretty much a wasteland of excesses. They were probably the ba-a-a-ad old days...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

No comments:

 
under construction