February 27, 2012

the reflective Lagunitas Creek


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I've been looking into the reflective water again at my beloved Lagunitas Creek.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Once in a while I'll spot a Coho Salmon or a Steelhead, but it's mainly reflections I've been seeing.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Sometimes the reflections are a bit surrealistic.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

While others percolate more realistically. Everything but a cup of coffee...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

3 comments:

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Simply stunning shot! Very very dramatic!
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Jeremy Richter said...

That last shot is the best of the bunch. Thanks for sharing.

Stephen Henry said...

I've never seen someone photograph water in this way before. It makes a really interesting abstract.

 
under construction