February 14, 2012

Farfax-to-Bolinas Rd.,
the most beautiful road in the world


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

I see no reason why I shouldn't, so I'll go ahead and proclaim Fairfax-to-Bolinas Road, "the most beautiful road in the world". Sorry if I've slighted your particular favorite road--let me know if you have one.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

The road passes right by. After rain the moss stands up and becomes vibrant, while the ferns stretch out and bask in the moisture.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

A wall of moss that we probably aren't going to find at the garden center.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

My beloved Mount Tamalpais decided to wear blue on Sunday. She is a pretty snappy dresser. Definitely has some curves to hide...


CLICK for the very "best" of my work on my photo website.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Dramatic ...

 
under construction