October 11, 2008

Blue Angels


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Personally I think it's a waste of fuel and taxpayer's money -- and also a not-so-subtle sales pitch promoting war -- but I have to admit that those jets are pretty darned impressive...


CLICK to visit my Daily-Duo
CLICK to visit KittyBLOG -- the daily doings of my cat.
CLICK for what I call my BIG site.


Your comments are invited and welcome.

4 comments:

photowannabe said...

Yes it could be all of those things but I do love watching their intricate flying patterns.

Anonymous said...

I always find it so ironic that Fleet Week still plays in the Bay Area. Yet, we all turn out to watch it. And you're right: their precision flying is impressive!

Tomate Farcie said...

Hey, you got some GREAT shots!!!

I really enjoy watching these guys perform. Personally, I think they're awesome.

As to wasting the taxpayers' money, well I don't know, at least you get to SEE where this money is going! ;)

chrome3d said...

I agree with you in every way about these machines.

 
under construction